ResumeMaker® Professional Deluxe 20 provides every tool your Library Patrons need to write a professional resume, search for jobs, and prepare for interviews and salary negotiation. New, easy import of profiles from LinkedIn saves time and makes it easy to convert a LinkedIn Profile into a professional, quality resume. ResumeMaker's step-by-step guide will help your patrons create a professional resume that showcases their experience, skills and capabilities to apply for positions and share on social media networks to get a better job.
• Import Your LinkedIn® Profile! Save Time. ResumeMaker will import your LinkedIn profile and help you convert it into a quality, professional resume.
• Step-by-Step Resume Guide Your answers to easy questions are transformed into the perfect resume. Add, change, or delete at any time.
• Start with a Professional Sample Resume. Select a professionally-written resume from 1,250 samples for nearly every career. Customize it with your own information to create a quality resume!
• Publish & Save Your Resumes Online With ResumeMaker Cloud—Free! Publish your resume at your own private web address in the cloud—a free service managed by ResumeMaker. Send a URL of your resume to hiring managers, recruiters, and network contacts.
• Use Social Media to Network & Enhance Your Job Search! ResumeMaker allows you to post your resume on popular social media sites like LinkedIn®, Facebook®, Twitter®, and Google+. Make it easy for colleagues, friends, and hiring managers to access your posted resume.
• Job Feeder — Receive Job Listing Push Notifications
This advanced search tool sits on the desktop of your PC or tablet and continuously notifies you of new jobs based on your personal search criteria. You will receive push notifications as they are posted.
• Advanced Targeted Job Search! Customize your job search by targeting key factors important to you, including job title, geographic region (within a 5 - 50 mile radius), job boards, job type, experience, company size, and more.
• ResumeMaker App for iPhone, Android & More — Free! Find new jobs from your mobile device with ResumeMaker On-the-Go! Input your search criteria and let ResumeMaker's mobile app find new job opportunities for you from anywhere 24/7/365. Find the right job? Send your resume directly from your mobile device.
ResumeMaker Ultimate is packed with powerful features to help you write a better resume, land a better job, and earn a higher salary. Whether you're actively searching for a job, ready to advance your career, or just want to get your resume into shape, trust your resume and your career to ResumeMaker!
• Present Your Qualifications in the Best Light! ResumeMaker Ultimate provides you with everything you need to write resumes and cover letters that attract employers' attention and keep them interested. Save time with 1,300 professional sample resumes, thousands of recommended phrases and real-world examples.
• The Ultimate Career Planner! ResumeMaker Ultimate's Career Planning and Assessment tools help you find your dream job by identifying your skills, abilities, and preferences. The Career Planner walks you through an in-depth survey with 200 interactive questions and matches you directly with careers that would naturally motivate and interest you.
• Leverage Career and Social Media Networks to get a Job Fast!
Need a new job fast? ResumeMaker has the latest tools and technology to help you connect to all major networking sites. Find jobs on TwitJobSearch® and LinkedIn®. Publish your resume online and post your resume link on your Facebook® or Twitter Wall - a fast way to find a new job!
• Sharpen Your Interview Skills & Get the Job You Want! A great resume gets you in the door. Great interviewing skills get you the job you want. Use the Virtual Interview feature to practice 500 interview questions and answers. Learn the responses hiring managers expect to hear.
• The Most Powerful Job Search Tools Available Anywhere! ResumeMaker Ultimate's powerful job search engine give you access to more job openings and hiring companies than any other source. Save 60 hours of research and data entry and be seen by up to 2 million employers!
• Get the Competitive Advantage with Job Feeder!
Job Feeder searches jobs and selects the jobs that interest you based on your personal job criteria. Job Feeder conveniently sits on your desktop and continuously feeds you new jobs you are interested in when they are posted on any of the multiple job sites. Be the first to respond to new job opportunities!
ResumeMakerWeb is a web-based solution that provides private label versions of ResumeMaker's resume-writing, career development, and employment solutions that match the exact look and feel of your library website. Integrating ResumeMaker into your library's online services provides your patrons with the tools they need to write professional resumes and search job openings from the library or a remote location!
• Career Services for your Library Patrons! A complete, patron-focused career service where job seekers can prepare, update, and even forward resumes to hiring employers at any time from anywhere, directly through the Internet by using their library card. This flagship product provides step-by-step guidance for all aspects of resume writing, job search, interview techniques, and salary negotiation.
• Optimize Career Services by Library Staff! Powerful, automated assistance from ResumeMaker's proven resume writing system means that Library Staff spend less time writing and formatting resumes for job seekers and more time on important career services, such as skill development, interviewing, training, and job placement.
• Customize ResumeMaker for your Community! ResumeMaker's system can be adapted to accommodate the requirements of local workforce populations to allow your program to provide more personalized service. If your area supports a specific industry, such as healthcare, information technology, education, biotechnology, or manufacturing, the guided resume system can be modified accordingly.
• Get In-Depth Reporting on Your User Base! The Admin Module allows administrators to find out how many users are actually signing in and using the service. Find out how many people are signing up per day, month, or year. Get access to a list of users and sort by different ranges, months, and years. Perfect for libraries interested in tracking their user base.
Call to Order
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
ResumeMaker for Libraries
is Ideal for:
• Public Libraries
• Private Libraries
• College & University Libraries
In the past, we used resume writing books to help patrons create a resume in Word. Now, ResumeMaker brings everything together in one place - even patrons that don't know how to use a computer can
easily following the steps in ResumeMaker and create a professional looking resume. — Jennifer Worrells, Web Coordinator, Greensboro Public Library, Greensboro, NC
ResumeMaker is one of the key tools library patrons use to prepare for a job search. The samples and phrases make it easy and the finished resumes are very professional! — Kara Stock, Librarian of Job Career Collection, Buffalo & Erie County Public Library