ResumeMaker® Professional Deluxe 20 provides every tool Job Seekers need to write a professional resume, search for jobs, and prepare for interviews and salary negotiation. New, easy import of profiles from LinkedIn saves time and makes it easy to convert a LinkedIn Profile into a professional, quality resume. ResumeMaker's step-by-step guide will help job seekers create a professional resume that showcases their experience, skills and capabilities to apply for positions and share on social media networks to get a better job.
• Import Your LinkedIn® Profile! Save Time. ResumeMaker will import your LinkedIn profile and help you convert it into a quality, professional resume.
• Step-by-Step Resume Guide Your answers to easy questions are transformed into the perfect resume. Add, change, or delete at any time.
• Start with a Professional Sample Resume. Select a professionally-written resume from 1,250 samples for nearly every career. Customize it with your own information to create a quality resume!
• Publish & Save Your Resumes Online With ResumeMaker Cloud—Free! Publish your resume at your own private web address in the cloud—a free service managed by ResumeMaker. Send a URL of your resume to hiring managers, recruiters, and network contacts.
• Use Social Media to Network & Enhance Your Job Search! ResumeMaker allows you to post your resume on popular social media sites like LinkedIn®, Facebook®, Twitter®, and Google+. Make it easy for colleagues, friends, and hiring managers to access your posted resume.
• Job Feeder — Receive Job Listing Push Notifications
This advanced search tool sits on the desktop of your PC or tablet and continuously notifies you of new jobs based on your personal search criteria. You will receive push notifications as they are posted.
• Advanced Targeted Job Search! Customize your job search by targeting key factors important to you, including job title, geographic region (within a 5 - 50 mile radius), job boards, job type, experience, company size, and more.
• ResumeMaker App for iPhone, Android & More — Free! Find new jobs from your mobile device with ResumeMaker On-the-Go! Input your search criteria and let ResumeMaker's mobile app find new job opportunities for you from anywhere 24/7/365. Find the right job? Send your resume directly from your mobile device.
ResumeMaker Ultimate is packed with powerful features to help you write a better resume, land a better job, and earn a higher salary. Whether you're actively searching for a job, ready to advance your career, or just want to get your resume into shape, trust your resume and your career to ResumeMaker!
ResumeMaker for the Web is a web-based solution that provides private label versions of ResumeMaker’s resume-writing, career development, and employment solutions that match the exact look and feel of your organization’s website. Integrating ResumeMaker into your online services provides your organization with the tools job seekers need to write professional resumes and search job openings from the organization or a remote location!
• Career Services for your Organization! A complete, patron-focused career service where job seekers can prepare, update, and even forward resumes to hiring employers at any time from anywhere, directly through the Internet by using their log-in password. This flagship product provides step-by-step guidance for all aspects of resume writing, job search, interview techniques, and salary negotiation.
• Optimize Services by your Organization’s Staff! Powerful, automated assistance from ResumeMaker's proven resume writing system means that professional staff spend less time writing and formatting resumes for job seekers and more time on important career services, such as skill development, interviewing, training, and job placement.
• Customize ResumeMaker for your Geographic Region! ResumeMaker's system can be adapted to accommodate the requirements of local workforce populations to allow your program to provide more personalized service. If your area supports a specific industry, such as healthcare, information technology, education, biotechnology, or manufacturing, the guided resume system can be modified accordingly.
• Get In-Depth Reporting on Your User Base! The Admin Module allows administrators to find out how many users are actually signing in and using the service. Find out how many people are signing up per day, month, or year. Get access to a list of users and sort by different ranges, months, and years. Perfect for organizations interested in tracking their user base.
Call to Order
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
is Ideal for:
• Non-Profit Organizations
We see a lot of people who don't know where to start - they haven't put together a resume in years. Many of them have worked in a manufacturing environment for a long time. ResumeMaker is so easy for them to use. They don't need technical computer skills. We just show them a few of the features and they are able to get started and get professional results! — Heather Pitt, Information Technology Manager, CNY Works, Inc.
ResumeMaker is easy to use and doesn't require any previous computer skills. About 30% of our users have not had experience using a computer, and they are able to log onto ResumeMaker and successfully prepare a resume. — Tiffany Lawson, Fort Bragg Job Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
ResumeMaker gives us the tools we need to assist our Job Junction participants. Last year we served over 17,000 North Florida residents and helped them find jobs. We were able to help 10,536 people get jobs! — Linda Lewis, Vice President of Workforce Development, Goodwill Industries of North Florida